We all want to live a long healthy, happy life. My interest in aging started when my father had a stroke. We didn’t know anything about strokes, we didn’t know how to care for him and we had never had to figure out Rehab, PT, Home Care, Equipment Rental, etc. There was no manual and we did not know where to get help. How was that possible? We all age and he was not the first person to have a stroke!
At that moment, I decided to immerse myself in understanding aging. Outside of my own aging experience, I have worked as a caregiver, owned a Home Care business and I have helped families navigate the challenges of living with chronic conditions. And I learned some very important lessons:
- We start aging the minute we are born
- Aging is better than the alternative
- The decisions you make today will directly impact how you age
- It is never too late to change!
- Certified Senior Advisor
- Licensed Massage Therapist and Reflexologist
- Lover of all things “woo woo” – Reiki, Yoga, Meditation, Aromatherapy, Crystals
- I love good food and good wine.
- I hike, kayak and/or walk 1-2 miles every morning (unless it is snowing, I have my limits!).
- I foster older dogs because we all deserve to be loved and a safe place to live out our life.
- Daughter, Mom, Nana
If you are ready to age well with me, or just want to learn more, call me today.
I would love to be part of your journey.